Thursday, July 12, 2007

The boy LOVES Elmo!


This is Wyatts favorite thing to do these days is watch Elmo. Seriously whenever we are in the living room where the TV is, he says "Elmo, peas (please)" and if we don't respond, then "ELMO, ELMO!!!" oh dear. Ben said he will be broken of this when I return from London. Let's hope so~! I mean at first it wasn't bad, but now he wants it all the time. (obviously that doesn't happen)
Well one week from today, we leave! I am getting really excited, and I can't wait to learn there... Wahooooo
We are praying for our London team tonight and also for the team leaving to go to the Holiness Camp in Ohio. So, it should be a fun night. I am going to try and make some cookies or cupcakes to take along!
Have a good day, ya'll...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKED ELMO