Friday, July 20, 2007

In London

I am there! It is exciting and scary and interesting and sad all at once. I LOVE the accents LOVe em... especially on little kids! I am pretty jet lagged and luckily getto stay with a good friend who wants to watch the baby while I rest. Praise God! I think that my emotions suffer when I am this tired, I am sad right now and miss home, although I know that I want to be here doing this and I am really thrilled about it! It is even more of a "God thing" that Adalai handled the transition and all the flight changes and the 9 hour red eye to London like a little Angel. It was absolutely amazing and I am so proud. I have had MANY compliments aleady on her behavior so that is wonderful! This is so amazing, as my friend and I walked along the street, she said, "Isn't it amazing that you have probably passed about 30 different cultures, just in our short walk?" YUP AMAZING! TOTALLY... so for now I am going to just look forward to it and take it one day at a time as K told me to do... it is best.. and look forward to what this melting pot has in store for me! Please pray that my anxiety is at bay and that I can glorify the Lord.