Friday, July 6, 2007

"Potty Vrrommm vroomm"




My boy likes to play by the potty now too... this was really funny, about two seconds later, he chucked that truck into the toilet... oh my gosh, good thing he decided to reach in and grab it though because I wasn't about to! So, needless to say, we washed his hands real well once we were done w/ this potty adventure. He went on the potty three times yesterday afternoon though, I think he was forcing himself though because I gave him a piece of chocolate (Choco in his words) after he went each time. Aren't you guys so excited to hear bout the potty adventures? I write about it though because I am seriously really proud of him for getting it! I mean a lot of kids don't even seem interested until they are over two, and sometimes three, so it is really great! We need to work on it though but I thought I would get him some "big boy undies" soon!
Peace and have a blessed day!

1 comments:

andy stenz said...

we are very happy to see him growing up as he is. he is such a blessing to all of those around him! thanks for keeping us updated!