Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nanny Diaries/PNS/London Debrief

I am excited because tonight my sisters and I are going to go to The Nanny Diaries and I am really excited because I haven't had much of a break lately, really. I mean not like I need a break, but sometimes it is nice to just hang out with Kira and Emily and just de-stress. It is beautiful out today and we are going to the Grand Opening of the new Pick N Save that just opened in Hartland. And then we are going to the park. I love days like this. I have to really appreciate the time that I have with Emily and her kids because this is her last full week of working with this family, and then she is moving to Illinois. Oh geez. Anyhow, that is all that we are really doing right now. I had a debreif from my London trip with a friend from New Vision yesterday which was really great for me to talk about some wonderful stuff that happened while there. I am determined to get my journal in order and then type all the special stuff that happened into this blog so I am able to look back all the time and remember what the Lord has done in me from this. Anyhow, I should go for now, Adi needs my attention. Peace friends

0 comments: