Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas FuN!












Well this was our first stop on Christmas Eve. We had so much fun at my Mom's! There was yummy food as always and a loving family! We exchanged gifts which was really fun for me this year because we were able to give to our family... We got Guitar Hero III from Grams, so we got some great photos of that fun! I will try and post those later... It was a great holiday. We went to my family celebration, then we went to our service at church, and then headed out to my father-in-laws.. I got to see Em and Chris which was really nice and spend time with my family there... and then on Christmas morning, we did gifts with the kids, which was precious. And then went to my mother-in-laws. We played games there, and Papa taught Kir, Ben, and I how to play Texas Hold 'em... So much fun! It was a wonderful weekend and holiday! We are going to my Grams house for New Years. I always love that celebration too because we just spend time playing cards and games, and eating! (Gotta love it!) But, I have gone onto a kind of more healthy diet, so I am going to pray that I can have willpower to make good choices because she always has the goodies! (I am back down to one coke a day, more water, and healthy food choices---reduced sugar!)... Anyhow, so that is the jist of the holiday. Now we are working on finding places in our apartment for the toys and whatnot...
I am going to post more photos in a bit!
Peace










0 comments: