Saturday, February 9, 2008

Snow and the Gallery

















I thought I would add a couple of pictures, the first is at the end of the 16 inches of snow that fell last Wed... crazzzzzy amount of snow! I think that is the first time in my history at least that the like whole state of Wisconsin was closed! ;) And then the next picture of Adalai chewing on my Starbucks top. This was on our second trip to the Childrens Play Gallery, this last Thursday. We had a great time! We went along with a friend, Tina and her baby and daughter. We actually were able to come back after nap this time, so we got to play a lot there! Now this weekend we have a few more things going on. First, our car isn't working well, so Ben is going to be looking at that this morning because we are supposed to go upnorth for my brother in laws wedding anniversary next weekend. We have to go shopping, and then we have to move everything out of our living room, they are coming back on Monday afternoon to replace the carpeting in the living room. OMG... And then tomorrow we are celebrating my Grams birthday which is actually on Monday. So, busy busy we are... and I heard that we are on weather watch again for really freezing cold weather. Oh great!

Have a blessed week!

0 comments: