Friday, May 16, 2008

Stuff....

I am excited because Ben has off this evening, and he gets to join in the fun of shopping with our kiddos! Nah it isn't as bad as some people have it though, they typically are pretty patient while shopping ;)
I am excited that it is the weekend again... the week seemed to go pretty quickly! I am really looking forward to next weekend because it is our 5 year wedding anniversary and Ben is taking me overnight somewhere, and we are going to go out to breakfast! (that is one of my favorite things to do! yummmy)... Anyhow, not much new here, got to go out to dinner with friend last night which was really nice!
Also, we were told to clean up in the hallway of the apartments, so I was forced to take our stash of aluminum cans in to the recycling center, and was totally blessed by it! I got $16 for not that many cans! One good reason to drink Coke!

0 comments: