Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy week... love the living room ;)

Oh my gosh I look at my living room this evening and feel a sense of accomplishment because the piano is gone, the new bookshelf is here, and the living room is switched around! Wooohooo I am totally proud of myself and so thankful to all the helping hands that made it work, but I am loving the extra space that we can now enjoy (which rapidly filled up with toys this afternoon ;)) and I got much done with the space... I love it! Tomorrow is going to be super busy we have a lot to do (it is little Gram day), so plenty of shopping around. I am heading to GW to look through their pants/capris/skirts and everything else there. Heading to buy potty training pants which I am funnily enough totally stoked about... And we are selling some of our movies and stuff, and taking the cans in again! I am thrilled for that (don't even laugh, believe me, I know how lame I am sometimes :P) And so yeah busy week ahead... I am excited to be going to Minnesota with my M-I-L... I haven't seen her sister in geee like maybe 4 years. Spend a lot of time with Ben's cousin Gabe though (moreso last summer but we are still buds) and so I am going to see his family.. Aunt Patty hasn't been able to meet our kids yet, so we are heading there. Since it is father's day on Sunday, we are going to head back for that... So it is going to be a fast trip, but a trip nonetheless!

0 comments: