Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank you technology!

I am really thankful for technology today... I mean I am everyday... but today I found a friend through facebook, who I really connected with a long time ago, and now we get the opportunity to rebuild/build on to our relationship because of these networking and such websites, and I am so thankful!

Tomorrow I am having breakfast with a friend that I have had for quite awhile and I am thankful that we can still meet on occasion to chat over coffee and mmmmm pancakes, and she can see the kids and hang out with me. I absolutely love these times, and am so thankful for God's blessings. They are abundant in my life, and I am so thankful.

I rearranged our living room in our apartment today. Needed to be changed a bit so I can declutter, and work on the "fall clean out!"... it is really nice to sit at our desk tonight and feel like my cleaning for once accomplished something. Sometimes that is what makes my job frustrating... I clean and clean and clean, and then whatever I have just spent a ton of time cleaning, inevitably gets messed up... and sometimes only a few mintues after I clean it. Just like the kitchen... the entirety of my kitchen gets cleaned about 5 times a day. Dishes (since spending time with Kel!) have been done about 3-4 times a day! Oh my gosh that is not completely green, but I can't stand mess... I am tired of mess.. but tired of cleaning... what's a girl to do? Just keep on cleanin'!

0 comments: