Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Better today!

Wyatt is doing a million times better this morning. I am so thankful because they both slept well through the night. Today we have a few errands to run, but since it is a beautiful morning, I am thinking of heading out for a walk. Max, our dog is about 65 lbs overweight, and since I have been feeling a bit shlumpy lately, I am thinking that making a morning or evening walk part of our routine is just the ticket. Beck, the kids and I headed to the library last night, eventhough Wyatt was still kind of sick (was kinda scared cuz it was dark out!) and it was such a beautiful night. The tiny time of fresh air helped me to sleep well, and really calms my nerves, so woohooo! I love the fall to take walks in sweaters and jeans! I need to get some shoes for winter though because last year, I ruined my Nike's in the snow! Anyhow, fall is my favorite for taking walks, picking pumpkins/apples, knitting and reading... I love snuggling up in the evening after a day of hard work ;) and reading or watching a movie, so eventhough I have reluctance, I still am working hard to welcome fall/winter w/ open arms!

0 comments: