Thursday, December 4, 2008

Momma T

"We can do not great things, only small things with great love. It is not how much you do, but how much love you put into doing it." ~Mother Theresa


TODAY... SMALL THINGS WITH GREAT LOVE <3



I am to the end of my lovely book written by Shane Claiborne. I am for sure putting "Irresistible Revolution" on my list of books to re-read. So wonderful. I love that he talks about taking care of God's earth. I am going to work hard to take some of the advice given in the book. And learn more to love people. And try extremely hard to see God in all people, even enemies. If you want a good book to read. Seriously, you won't be sorry... Ben wants to read this one too, but we really need to work on MDP stuff! So, I am determined before my next JoAnn meeting, to complete some of the required reading! I need to read "Don't Waste your Life" by John Piper... And the book of Isaiah at least!

0 comments: