Sunday, May 3, 2009

Adam and Kelly are here!!!

I am so thankful that they made it safely. They are tired, but they are here! We are about to eat with Andy and Jess, which I am excited for, and we had supper with my family today, and were able to spend quite a bit of time just relaxing with my Mom and Grams outside. What a beautiful day.

Having fun with family is fun.
Seeing the people at church today was great.
Looking forward to the future is exciting/scary/nerve racking/wonderful
The kids are doing fantastic with all the change around them.
Love that the apartment is all set and done, and I finished Perspectives (keeping my fingers crossed that I actually passed.)
Love the gorgeous Wisconsin weather especially today.
Wish my husbands allergies would let up, so he would feel super awesome and be able to really enjoy his time too.
So thrilled to be able to spend time with A&K
Hope that this next week isn't overwhelming and exhausting, and even if it is, that we get to see our friends and family and get precious time before we head out.
On our AdVeNtUrE.

0 comments: