Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Day, new tude.

Today I am feeling much much better. Yesterday I was sad. No particular reason, just was.
We applied for jobs online last night. Looked into getting high speed internet upnorth too, which will turn out to be much more affordable then I thought. Phew.
Spending time with God today. We are going to drive upnorth, our Jeep is packed. I am actually excited for it today. Lucky how God works. I am scared/worried/lonely/upset. I say a small prayer and He is there for me. Eventhough I have been rebelious lately. He is there for me. I think that is the source of my depression lately. Haven't been turning to God for help. I've been rebelious.
Thank you, Lord for who you are, that even if I am rebelious to you, you still are there. Loving me. Helping me through the counseling words of my friend. Thank you God for the people that You put there for me. Amen.
SO... off to a different type of day with a different type of attitude.

0 comments: