Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had the most wonderful time at my Mom's house. We had gotten my parents the game Pictionary Man so we played that, and it is really fun! We hung out and attended the Christmas Eve service at New Vision, which was fun! (except Adalai had a belly ache, and last time she had a belly ache, she threw up, so I was on constant allert!) The whole evening was a blast, watching the kids open their gifts and play with the toys that they were given. My Mom did an amazing job with the gifts particularly this year. She crocheted me a market bag, so I can carry all my veggies and stuff on my shoulder.. She got the kids a ton of different things they can do at home, and so did Kira, which is wonderful because sometimes the days get long in the Northwoods! Grams got us a Wii, which I was completely blown away by. I am so incredibly thankful of their thoughtfulness! How wonderful!
Today we are going to spend somet ime with Sherry and Neal, and then back to my Mom's to watch some movies and maybe play somemore games :) Grams got Wyatt a big boy seat, so he is super proud of it-me too!
Anyhow off to get ready for another wonderful day.
Merry Christmas!

0 comments: