Monday, May 14, 2007

Kelly Weekend

Our weekend together with the kids was wonderful! I guess that the guys had a blast too, which is amazing! It went by too fast in my opinion, but it was really fun to stay with Kell and help her pack a bit. We prayed for the guys while they were gone, since my husband decided that he didn't find it neccesary to take the cellphone with, SHOCKER! We made pancakes Sunday morning which is one of the things that Kelly and I LOVE! For Mother's Day, we all went to my Moms and hung out, Grams let W dip his feet in the pool and he kept pointing and saying "Wawa, Wawa"... too cute! We played Friends Scene It with Kira and had a blast doing that and then came home to find our husbands unpacking the car. Ben took me out for mothers day to get Cold Stone (Rocky Road, Yum!) and we rented a couple flicks and then spent the rest of the night in watching movies. It was really a great weekend! We took some pics, I haven't had a chance to load them yet, and now it is naptime, so I gotta go!

0 comments: