Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last Weekend

We had our first church service at the beach this weekend. I think that it is going to do wonderful things for the Journey because we already have had two new people check us out, just because we were out there! So, wonderful! My son got totally soaked playing in the water. I should have been prepared, but wasn't, so we went out to dinner with him wearing a button up sweatshirt w/ a football on it, flannel pj pants, and swimshoes that are yellow and black and about two sizes too big for him! It was cute. Michaels sermon was really great, and I am happy too because we prayed for Kelly and Adam and laid our hands on them to wish them farewell. It has really become a reality to me now that they are moving. Kel's parents came from Ontario on Saturday and we got the privelege of spending the day with them today. We went out to Port Washington and Adam got splashed by Lake Michigan, and then we stopped off in Cedarburg to have lunch and visit the little shops that are there. We are exhausted though after all the fresh air and walking. My letters went out on Friday for my prayer/financial support, so I am praying that that goes well. This week is going to go too fast. We have a check up for Adalai, normal tasks that we accomplish during the week and then Thursday is our 4 year anniversary. Adam and Kelly are leaving during the night on Thursday... we plan to visit them in August with Michael and Elizabeth and I can't wait. Anyhow, looks like the weather is going to be nice this week, so that is one plus!

0 comments: