Wednesday, May 9, 2007

London Calling!

Last night, Jim helped me come up with a letter to send out to family and friends about the mission trip to London. I haven't told a lot of people yet that I plan to go, just because I decided that it was the Lords calling on my life last Saturday which was already like 7 days past the deadline! Ooooppps! So, I am getting really really excited about going. I am probably going to drive K crazy with questions about preparing for the trip. Anyhow, that is basically it for now, just thought I would write and say how excited I truely am... It is all I can think about right now! Grams and Mom both said that they would help me make some skirts. I guess I will go for now, but wanted to blog about the trip.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

That's awesome Sara! May God show you new things through this trip and see where he may be calling you and Ben.
God is good!
Love, Tracy