Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Passports are Done!!!

Praise God, I am so thankful to report that the passports are done! We finished them today finally after 3 times of visiting our wonderful USPS. It is so funny how things get so messed up sometimes. How when you feel like you are doing the right thing, and that it is lead by the Lord, that there are little things that just get in the way... So wierd to feel under attack sometimes, but then pray for peace, and feel it abundantly! Thank you Lord for that, because I am sooo not good at being peaceful myself! I just pray for the Lord to speak to peoples hearts when they recieve my letter asking for help.
Anyhoo, our friend Dave (he stood up in our wedding) and his fiancee Danielle had their baby yesterday afternoon. They had a baby girl and named her Grace Elizabeth she was 7lbs 11oz. Congrats guys!!!
Other than that, not too much going on. Super hot out today, but I think it would be a good night for a cookout~!

0 comments: