Thursday, May 31, 2007

And the hits just keep on comin....

So I got a call today from Meredith at the head missions office, and she told me that because our teams plane tickets were booked together, that I can't come home early. I have to stay the whole trip! She said that if I feel like it is too much with the baby that I can take off, but I am not worried about needing to take off.. I am sure I can handle it... it is just that Wyatt... Ugh I am going to miss him so bad... And Benjamin. Anyhow, please pray for this to either be fixed, or for my anxiety level to be a little as possible while I am away. I am going to miss my boys so badly! Please also pray that it gets worked out that I can actually stay with K.
Well last night was the first night in the crib for Adalai and for Wy it was the first night of having his sister in his room. He doesn't like when she gets put in the crib because that is where he goes for time out... Anyhow they both did really well! It was great! Adi went into her bassinet after she woke up for her 130am feeding, but that's OK, we are slowly transitioning. Other than that, today we get to go to Grams house and then Watters for dinner, so it is going to be a good day I would think!
Just thought I would give ya'll the update
Peace and have a great day!

0 comments: