Thursday, June 28, 2007

Adalai




This is my girl yesterday... She turned 15 weeks old yesterday. Wow...

Well we leave in 3 weeks from now for London and I am getting really excited. Still haven't had much time to read my folder for it, but I have been praying. I think my mother in law and I are getting together to kind of prepare for our trip. My aunt gave me a huge bag to check and I am thinking of traveling w/ one backpack as my carryon and no purse... Anyhow, I love how my aunt is really excited about helping me pack and giving me tips. She told me to bring duct tape and flashlight and batteries. All I really know I need is diaps and wipes for Ada. Otherwise we'll be fine. I am bringing my skirts and shirts and my Ergo , the only other thing that I look forward to getting is my crocs.
I really hope I can stay w/ K... That is one of my only worries... But I need to just let the Lord work it out I am scared though if I can't... Ugh anyhow... That is all for now. We are going to the ski show tonight so I am really excited. Anyhow, just thought I would pop in and write while I am on the phone w/ my Grams...
Peace and Blessings

0 comments: