Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kira (aka Keeeeea!!)

Had a great time with Kira on her birthday today, it was really fun!


Funny things that Wyatt has done today...

1-dropped his milk cup on the floor and said (Oh Maaaaaaaan u totally had to hear it!)
2-Blowing (maybe blowing kisses, but seriously just blowing puffs of air) at the Moon and saying "Keeeeaaaa ballll!!! (Kira, Ball)"
3-About 15 minutes after Kira left, walking out to the porch and waving to nothing saying "Bye bye Keeeeea"
4-Oh yeah and before Kira actually left, saying "Birrday Keeea" (Happy birthday Kira!_
Love you sis, I hope you had a good birthday. Thank you for your wonderful kindness, your amazing friendship and dependability, the way that you always hear me out even when my story is going absolutely nowhere, and for truely caring, when no one else does. I can't tell you how much you mean to me and how wonderful you truely are. You amaze me with your strength, and I am so happy to have you as my greatest girlfriend. Love you so much and thanks for being my sister!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that totally just made my day after the past crappy days that i've had...thank you so much...i love you!!