Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas Cookies??? Seriously? Oh dear....

Today is kiddo day for me... I got asked to watch Sophie a bit extra this week. So, we are home today and going to play outside as much as possible! It is surprising to have it be like almost 60 outside, so wahooo! It is funny how wierd the time change has made things though really. We used to have naptime from 1.30pm until about 3.30pm ish, and then go outside for like an hour before our other routine stuff in the evening, but now by the time Wy gets up and has snack, it is like dark out! So, the evenings tend to go slower lately for us. Anyhow, everything else is going Ok. Working still on cleaning and making space for the Christmas stuff that I hope to be bringing up soon. I don't like to decorate too early, but I want to acually decorate this year. My parents gave us a large faker Christmas tree last year, and they have given us plenty of ornaments from my childhood and stuff, so we should have pretty decorations this year! Not that it really matters to the kids, but I think it will be fun to have Wy participate in the whole thing! I couldn't believe that yesterday was the big Christmas cookie baking day for my Mom and Grams. Well I guess I should go, time to lay Ada down for a nap and take the toddlers outside for fun bike riding and such.
Have a blessed day!
Peace

0 comments: