Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Croupy Girl

Adalai has croup, which really stinks. She is such a trouper though, seriously takes it better then I probably would. She is quite a bit better today, but had a horrible sounding cough last night. We took her to the doctor and she had to have an anti-inflamatory shot, which seriously improved everything (cough and breathing), so she is doing a lot better, thanks so much for your prayers for her! Doesn't look like Wy has any symptoms, and neither Ben nor myself have gotten any sore throat/cough from it! Praise God! We stayed in today, but probably are safe to do our normal stuff tomorrow since her seal bark cough is gone, and she is just a bit congested now... So, hopefully we can attend potluck. The doctor told me that it is only as contagous as a cold, and that the risk of someone getting it goes way down by the day, so I guess it doesn't seem there is much to worry about then...
I am kind of bored being at home... we have been home a lot this week and I tend to get stir crazy, so Wyatt and I just baked a batch of cookies, and I am making potato soup. Great thing to do while I sit around is eat right??? ;) Oh dear. I guess I have to make a date with the tredmill tonight!
Well thought I would post really quick. Have a good day!

0 comments: