Sunday, November 18, 2007

American Gangster--A Must NOT see.....

Hunting weekend is almost over and I am really excited! The kids and I had a good couple of days. Spent time with Little Grams, which was nice, went shopping and then I took her to see a movie w/o the kids yesterday which was nice. I am sick though. Oh probably the worst touch of a cold that I have had for a long time. It stinks! Sore throat, aches and pains, sooooo tired but can't sleep well because I am uncomfortable, ugh... Wyatt has a pretty icky cough now too, hope it doesn't turn into the croupy cough... I am going to the store today also to try and pick out a formula that the baby will actually drink. She decided the other day that she doesn't like her every-once-in-awhile soy formula drink that she used to take, so here we go again with the buy-em-and-try-em-til-she-likes-em stage, not my favorite! Only real reason that I am giving her formula is because she is just NOT staying full at night, so we pretty much get up every two hours, which is hard on me! I don't do well w/ no sleep! So, anyhow, that is basically the story w/ the baby, she is getting well again after her croup/cold. So, that is good, there will be one healthy one! (not sure if Ben got a cold at all from all this mess, but we'll see this afternoon!).
Took Grams to see American Gangster yesterday because I think that Denzel Washington is amazing, but my review of the movie is not good... The plot of it and stuff was good, and toward the end, the violence wasn't so horrific and then you could actually focus on the storyline. The setting up of the characters at the beginning was the hard part. I mean the whole story was about drugs, so for that reason it was really graffic w/ showing how the "drug world" works... OH DEAR... and then there were plenty of other things that made me want to leave the movie (so pretty much made it uncomfortable to see it w/ my 85 year old Grams!) So, I wouldn't recommend it at all...
Other then that, nothing much else is going on. We are just hanging out w/ my sis and going to the laundry mat later, so that should be fun! It is the best way to do about 10 loads of laundry--w/ company! :)
Anyhow, hope you had a good weekend

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Hey Sara
Me again:) Your cold sounds like the first one that i got sick with were your body aches really bad so you cant get comfortable and you head and throat hurt too!!!! Tylenol worked and soup!!!! Mine turned into severe Strep so keep a close eye on it and if you dont get better in a few days go in i waited till the tonsils split and that was not fun at all
Good luck and i will be praying that you get better as well!
Love ya and miss ya
Emily