Saturday, November 24, 2007

London Follow up meeting

We are doing so much better since Adalai is feeling well again. Wyatt has been such a trooper dealing with needing to be somewhat cooped up because of us sickies here... We have had a nice time spending family time w/ Ben being off work a bit this weekend. Have a few more chores to do before the weekend is up, but for the most part it has been kind of no agenda which is very NOT us... So it is nice to just be home (I am not usually likely to say that).
I had a meeting with friends tonight on a kind of follow up from our London trip. It was so nice to get together with friends and reminice about the time we spent overseas. It made me realize how much I miss my friend that lives there! It also made me remember how much I missed my husband and son while I was away, but how the Lord was the one who pulled me through it. I was so happy to talk to Christy because she was the one who I wrote to about how homesick I was when I first got there, and she was so quick to help me. It is so amazing what friends I have! And to be lifted in prayer when the time is so tough that you think you won't make it! To think that I made friends there, and just am still awed by the time that we spent in London. It was cool to remember how much the people in London really loved my daughter. I wish Wy could have come too! It was so amazing. Anyhow, the follow up meeting was great to just talk about what we learned bein in London.

1 comments:

M,K,E,N said...

I miss you too Sara! K