Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting well--soon I hope!

We are still sick (the kids and I), with sniffles and sneezes and coughs... it stinks. Nevertheless, we are going to Grams today to do laundry since I just can't stay on top of it all. With all of us being sick I have been changing sheets on beds constantly and we have ended up with mounds of laundry to wash, so yippppeee another day of doing my favorite thing! ;) Just kidding it certainly isn't bad when we are at Grams that is for sure. We actually went to the laundry mat with my sister the other day too, and Wyatt really enjoyed helping me load the laundry into the dryer... Anyhow that is basically the agenda for today, and then tomorrow we have off to stay home, but then Thursday is Thanksgiving! Wahoooo I am really excited to see my family and spend time together. Mom bought Apples to Apples game to play as a family. I LOVE that game. We used to play that at the journey all the time! Well I should go now to get the kids ready. Just wanted to check in~

0 comments: