Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Natalie and Wyatt

On Sunday night, my friend Natalie was in a very serious car accident. She lost control of the vehicle (somethin was broken on their car) and she crashed into a tree. Suffered damage to her aortic valve in her heart, collapsed lung, and damage to her spleen, among other things. Oh dear. I got to babysit her one year old son yesterday while her mom ran around and cleaned out their vehicle and visited the hospital. It was really a pleasure to watch little E. He was such a good boy! I love that the Lord is able to bless me with the ability to help people in situation like that. It was wonderful. I went to bed praising God that I can help in this way. Anyhow, my friend was moved from the ICU at Froedert to a normal room now and is feeling lots better, so it is such a praise! So please pray for Natalie, Ethan, and Mary. They are amazing people. I am so thankful for our group from the journey and from New Vision to help them. So I might end up having Ethan more to have as playmate to my kiddos sometime next week. Not sure though.
Also, Wyatt is sick now. He made it through fine, and now that Adalai is well, he is ill. Had a bit of a fever last night and is now at 102 after his nap this afternoon. Just looks sick, poor little guy. So if he doesn't improve by this evening, I am planning to not have Sophie tomorrow. Not sure yet though. So please pray for Wyatt also. He is on ibuprophin to help take down his temp... May result in a visit to the doc though....

0 comments: