Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nothing too much I guess...

I haven't blogged in a few days because there is nothing too much going on. It has been a busy week so far. Little Gram and I went to mayfair on Monday which was a total bust, but oh well it was nice to get there and eat lunch together and stuff. We stayed in and played yesterday. Kira and Mer came over and played in the morning too which was really nice. Today we are at Grams doing laundry and chores. Ben actually came with today to Grandma's house which was really nice. He doesn't like to chill at home all day while his family is away I guess! I just took him to work and then finishing up here with laundry. I love days at Grams though it is so nice to have the company and Wyatt LOVES being here.
Yeah so nothing too much I guess!
Peace

0 comments: