Monday, January 14, 2008

The weekend....

We had a pretty fun weekend. On Saturday I went to Mayfair to try and get our ipod fixed because it has been broken for quite awhile... They ended up giving me a brand new one! It was so nice... Then we went and hung out with some friends for awhile. Ben found out that the Sportsmens Warehouse in West Bend was going out of business, so we of course had to check that out (thanks Michelle for the directions!). Sunday we went to church and then had Bible study which was really fun! Matt and Julie brought Papa Murphy's which was soooo yummy! Now it is Monday morning and a busy week is ahead, as usual. Today we are going to see my sister for awhile and then home for the evening. Tomorrow I have a dentist appt, Oh dear... so the schedule goes on and on. I am working with Wy to learn colors and shapes. Adalai is doing Ok, getting her first tooth (it popped through yesterday afternoon!) but she still has quite a cough. She is on her last day of antibiotics from her ear ache, but she is still tugging on it and itching it... So we may end up at the doc for her sometime this week again! I wish that it was time for spring already. I am sick of the freezing cold. It is always good for us to get outside to play and that hasn't happened for quite a long time. Anyhow, it is just supposed to get colder through the week... boooooo I am bummed about that!
Well off to play and do the dishes... peace

0 comments: