Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just stuff for this week...

We have had a busy week so far... Today we are taking our Jeep to get fixed and spending a little time with my mother in law... I am looking forward to that, and so is Wyatt because he gets to see the kitty! We have a Lia Sophia party coming up this weekend, and I am excited to see my sister for that, along with anyone else that comes ;) I had dinner with a friend last night at Texas Roadhouse, my favorite restaurant ever! So that was really nice and we got to stop by her house and meet her boyfriends brother and family. That apartment is slowly coming together, I was really disappointed yesterday though because the Salvation Army was supposed to come and pick up our furniture and never showed up, so I still have a HUGE dresser in the kitchen and a bunch of furniture outside our door which isn't really supposed to be there, ooops! Anyhow, we are going to have to move it by ourselves I guess because we need to get it outta here! I will be happy once that stuff is gone. I am working also on buying a booster seat for Adalai for the table instead of her huge high chair, the more space the better in our apartment, is our tactic! It just seems like we have wall to wall stuff, and I really want to downsize. I am thinking of getting one of those seats that hooks onto the table so it takes up even less space in the kitchen. We are also going to get Wy a new car seat I think... Anyhow, off to take a shower and get ready to take the Jeep in.
Peace to you

0 comments: