Monday, February 18, 2008

The Waters of Minoqua











It was my brother in laws 10 year anniversary this last weekend. He thought it would be cool to have a hotel party of sorts, so we went upnorth to Minoqua with my Dad in law and Mom in law and had a blast. This place was a huge log cabin-like hotel. I am not absolutely sure why the called it "The Waters" because it had a normal type hotel pool and stuff. I mean the hottub was inside and outside, and it had a toddler pool which was super awesome! Adalai didn't like it at all, Wy wasn't too sure at first, but had a blast, and I actually was suprised because my husband got in his trunks and took our son in the pool. We stayed there two nights which was nice to be away from our place for that long... and we got some extra rest while the kids played with their cousins. We got to eat out a lot, which I LOVE to do... and spend quality time with the fam... It was super cool. The last part of our weekend kind of stunk though because we drove through places yesterday that got about 10 inches of snow. So, we got to test out our new 4X4 on our Jeep. It was really nice to feel safe in our vehicle. We faced Adalai forward for the first time because I couldn't fit well in my seat, so that was a whole new experiance for her riding in the car. Anyhow, super weekend and now onto a busy week. We are going to see my Gram tomorrow and have plans with a friend the next day...
Anyhow, have a blessed week!

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

wow that weekend sounded fun! Wish it would have been closer so Chris and i could of come! Autumn looks so much bigger! I cant beleive that she is six! Well talk to you later!
Love ya
Emily