Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter was wonderful. I am so happy to have been able to participate in the holiday for what it is... not just because it was a holiday that I got to celebrate. Because of being a part of the MDP, I have been focusing a lot more on Bible reading, and to actually read the gospel of John and learn about the resurrection. Anyhow, the family time was wonderful too, and the eatin was good ;)
Aww I wanted to post photos, but blogger doesn't like me this evening. Oh well we had a good time. This week is going to be really busy. Tomorrow we have a doc appt for both kiddos, to check on Wy's belly and A's 12 mo appt. And then this weekend Adam and Kelly come to visit! I am so excited, I can hardly wait!
The ped's nurse called today and said that W tested negative for Celiac disease and for milk/egg allergy! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

YYYYEEEEAAAAA!!!!!
I am sooo glad that he doesnt have either Celiac or Lactose!
Load of our minds!

Miss you guys I got all the photos of them from the Picture People already and i will send them to you soon!:)

Love ya
Emily