Saturday, March 29, 2008

Waiting for this day for about a year!

I am so excited that in a few hours I will be able to go and pick up Adam and Kelly from the airport (that is--if I don't get lost because I have never actually driven there!) I am thrilled that they were able to take off work to come here and hang out with us for a week. We are going to have various visits w/ the old journey group which I am really looking forward too, also because we hardly ever see those people anymore :( So it should be a wonderful time of fellowship and fun!
Anyhow, I have to clean, and get the kids ready before we leave here at like 11am, so I should go...
Adalai is getting a little better... so that is wonderful! I am so thankful for God's blessings that I have receieved lately, what a wonderful God we serve..
Peace to you this weekend

0 comments: