Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yay for warmer weather!

I haven't had much time to blog about lately, and not much to actually blog about. This week so far we have stayed in pretty much. We are getting ready for the birthday's this weekend. Adalai turns one on Friday, and Ben turns 26 on Sunday. I am having cake here for people to stop by on Saturday, so I am going to spend time cleaning and whatnot for our family to come and visit. I am thankful that it is getting warmer out, Ben keeps reminding me "March is In like a lion and out like a lamb"... I hope so, although it does seem like it is going that way! I have been making a good effort to make sure I take quiet time each morning to read my Bible and pray, and it has considerably been helping me in every way, so if I could encourage something to people today, it would be to do just that. I bought a cute new Bible last weekend.. Anyhow, I have been loving the mornings spent getting to know the Bible more and spending time praying over things that need prayer, and for friends I haven't seen much of!

0 comments: