Monday, May 5, 2008

MDP weekend

It was an eventful weekend, with the Missions Conference at church. We also attended a bridal shower for Ben's cousin on Sunday. It was fun to get lost in Mukwonago with Emily! ;) Anyhow, the missions conference was good, and I ended up getting about 10 prayer supporters for the MDP, and also met our leaison which was nice. It is gorgeous out today. I have a bunch to do, so I am not sure if I am going to get outside to enjoy it too much. Adalai has an infection in her thumb, so it looks like we are going to end up at the pediatrician later this afternoon, and I figured since we are out that I could run to Grams to do some laundry which really really needs to be caught up on! I am going to lay Wyatt down for a little naptime now... YAY for naptime, and Ben is out fishin... Oh yes it is that season again! <><
Anyhow, things are going way better already this week then they were last week, so I am really thankful for that! I am going out with my Grandma tomorrow and I am going to get some new yarn and needles to start a new blanket. I think I am going to make it green! I was so discouraged that the one I had worked really hard on got wrecked, but I am going to take it to my Mom's this weekend and see if she can fix it somehow, and I can continue on that one... Anyhow, instead of worrying over it, I am going to just start another one! I finished another book in the Bible this morning, which makes me feel like I am making progress, so I just finished Luke and am on to Acts this afternoon~!
well I should go because I am getting Wyatt ready for a very early nap today... I am changing his nap schedule so he can have one in before we go to the doc, but also am going to keep him on this schedule because I think early nap is the only way to keep him someone managable in the evening! He has been having a rough go of it lately, which has also made me have a rough go, so we are trying something new ;)~
Well off to naptime we are!

0 comments: