Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Outside

I am so happy that the weather is getting nicer. I am sure I have written this before, but I am seriously so excited. It has been wonderful because Wyatt's little buddies from next door come, and I am the mom who gets to sit outside with them. There are usually about 5 including mine that hang out in our yard. It is kind of a blessing to be the one who gets to referee, but I really enjoy to sit in the grass with a book. It is wonderful! We are so busy lately, that it is my time of peace. It has been a very long time since I have felt actual peace at being at home. I used to be so anxious to hang out around the apartment, which is another reason it is a blessing that my kids are the youngest, because I actually HAVE to stay outside while they play, which doesn't give me the option to be in the apartment fussing over what needs to be cleaned/organized/whatever...
I finished the book of Joshua this evening, which makes book number 13 in my quest to read through the whole Bible. I have switched back to reading the NIV translation. My poor Bible is all duct taped, and written in, it is a total mess, but oh well, I love the worn in look!
I am off now to journal, relax, and watch a movie!

0 comments: