Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just whatever....

Have I ever said before that we are like always super busy? I love to be busy because it keeps me occupied. And my kids stay busy most of the time too~! We have a lot going on this weekend with the return of one of my best girlfriends to church. I am so excited I can't even stand it. A bit nervous actually though because I am singing on the worship team w/ my in laws and my sis is coming to watch and stuff... makes me a good type of nervous. I remember the first time I stood up to sing and thought I was going to throw up from nerves, but I hope to not be THAT nervous this weekend! ;) Anyhow, I am so excited that Sunday we get to spend a lot of time seeing our buddies that have been out gone for 3 years. We are having a shower for them on Tuesday because they just had a new baby, Nora. So excited for that too!
Anyhow, my Grams starts treatments this week, so please please keep her in prayer...
I watched little Sophie yesterday, which was fine, actually finer then usual, except the fact that she was really sad. It actually turned out to be that she was just really exhausted. We did have a pretty good day too. Ben and I were able to sit down and hash out a budget to work w/ for the week which is always the best way to do it for us, and then I went grocery shopping. To three stores in fact. Believe me, I was totally over the whole grocery shopping deal. We go to Walmart because for diapers and stuff they are pretty cheap, and I can get all the stuff like that, in one swipe. Then we ran to Piggly Wiggly for stuff that we wouldn't be able to get at Aldi (such as my fav Stoneyfield Farms organic yogurt, and roast beef from the deli ;)) and then found out that we were too late to go to Aldi, so I had to make do with the little bit of cash that I had left (that would have bought a ton and a half groceries at Aldi) at Pick N Save. Ugh didn't go very far there at all. I just know that if I didn't get it done, because have so much other stuff going on this week, it wouldn't have gotten done! Anyhow, this morning I get to get ready soon and head to Mayfair to take some time to hang out with my friend and sister. I am so excited because my husband graciously offered to keep our kids. I think that he is just going to stay home and then we are going to visit with my BIL's fam, so my kids can see their cousins, and I can see my nieces and nephews! So excited for that! Then we have a few things going on this week, and then next week we leave to go upnorth to go campin! I am not much of a camper... but I'll make it work! ;)
Well gotta start to get ready now. Have a blessed weekend

0 comments: