Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nervous for this morning

Well I had a great time with Michelle yesterday. My husband kept the kids, and we had a wonderful girls day. Kira came and met us for lunch and then we walked the mall (a few times!)... We visited Sephora... and talked a lot about skincare and stuff, which I love to get different ideas and stuff. I am actually going to make an appointment to see a derm about adult acne and also for a skin check (I have had a few iffy moles removed in the past) and want to question her about SPF for myself and the kids and whatnot. I am actually excited to go to the doc and find out how to properly care for my (and the kids) skin because cancer is in our family (and if it is something that I can somewhat control and get the kids off to a great start, I am going to do what I can!). Michelle is so much fun for these reason's inparticular. She is one of my friends (along w/ Kate) who really look into things and tries stuff and whatnot and I love to get advice from her. We have a great time together!
Anyhow, today I am really excited because I get to see one of my best friends that I haven't seen since about a year ago while I was over seas. They have since had another cutie, and I am excited to meet her, and for our son's to finally be able to play together! Anyhow, I am getting nervous because I am singing w/ the worship team today (what was I thinking to schedule myself to sing today? I am already going to be nervous) and my sis is coming to see us and whatnot. I think it will be great fun, I just need to focus on worship instead of thinking of what is going on around me...
Anyhow, I have to get ready because I am leaving for church in one hour and need to still get ready. OH my gosh wish me luck, please ;)

0 comments: