Monday, June 23, 2008

Blessed

Well yesterday turned out to be wonderful in so many ways. A true blessing. I was so thankful that my prayer for nerves really helped me, because I was able to sing and not feel stressed, and really enjoy my time singing. And of course I truly enjoyed my time that I got to spend with my good friend, K. Oh my gosh I missed her so much.
Today I babysat Sophie. She has been kind of sad lately... not too sure what is buggin her, but happy to say that I am going to take her on Wednesday with us to the zoo! It is going to be so fun, we are going with K, E, and N, and also with JoAnn and her daughter/granddaughter. So excited for that, can't even tell you.
Yay tomorrow is the baby shower for Kate, and I am so excited! And I got an appointment to see the Physicians Assistant to the Dermatologist, so I am excited about that too, to see what they can say...
Anyhow, I have to get movin to story time and then off to bed with me too. Long day... Monday's tend to be kind of that way, and when you throw in babysitting and baking... woah baby.
Have a great week!

0 comments: