Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Success!

The baby shower was a complete success in my eyes... I think Kate was blessed by all that arrived, and I think she liked the food and gifts. I really hope so! A lot of people showed up and helped out, and I am pretty sure we left the house kind of clean at least! This morning I am hoping to get together with Kate and the kids (I am babysitting today, and JJ has decided to let me take Sophie wherever the day leads us!). We were initially planning to go to the zoo. Not sure if that is going to be where we end up though because the weather doesn't seem like it will be good for the zoo today. Such a bummer. Otherwise we talked about possibly meeting at Mayfair, otherwise I was going to suggest the Childrens Play Gallery... Oh dear not sure yet, but truly hope to see my friend again today. I am so blessed to have her in my life, and most of our communication is done through email since she has lived overseas for 3 years, so... Anyhow... I am going to get ready and then figure out the plans... And of course let the kids watch Elmo while I get it all worked out! ;)
Oh yeah and I did see the dermatologist yesterday... (actually the PA)... and she has perscribed me three types of topical medication to start using to help with my adult acne. So, we'll see!

0 comments: