Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby shower day! Yay!

Well today is going to be so much fun. I have quite a few things to accomplish this morning and before the shower, but I am really excited to be able to spend time with some of my friends this evening. We need to take our Jeep in to have it fixed. The shock is broken in the back, and a couple of other things are going on with it. I think it is cool that I can use a borrowed car from the place we take it, but I feel like I am driving a big huge billboard while I have the borrowed car. Oh well though, don't mind that to have good gas mileage! I have to run to the dermatologist today, and I am so excited to find out what they say, but actually hope they are quick but precise because I have to make my time away from home this afternoon as useful as possible! Then I am home to bake a bit more and get ready to party! Well, gotta go for now, to get some playtime in before I leave for my busy afternoon. Have a great day!

0 comments: