Friday, August 22, 2008

Pukey

Yesterday Wyatt wanted to paint. So, I set both kids up with some artsy stuff before I hopped in the shower. Anyhow, got out of the shower to discover that poor little Wy had thrown up. Hmmm no warning at all (I was gone for about 5 min)... SSOOOO Weird! So, I have decided to throw away his sippy cups (they never seem to get clean enough), and hope that it was just like a lactose intolerance thing. He was totally fine the rest of the day. I guess I am not used to the fact that sometimes a kid will just spontaneously throw up? Not sure if that is even right... Anyhow, SO weird. I was thrown by it all day actually because there is a certain anticipation that you feel once your kids has been sick that every time he says "Mommy..." you get a little scared! Anyhow, thankfully we laid down together for a nap and he is fine today. Thank God! Yay!

Today we are off to Oconomowoc, to go to the yarn store, (I am starting a baby blankey from a book called Stitch N B*&%$--sorry it is seriously the name! But the book is awesome!) and then to Walmart, and Pick N Save... Ben is working over time, because he was lucky enough to get off some time on Wednesday because their machine was down. So, he is makin up time this afternoon. I think we are going to try and grill outside with our neighbors if the weather cooperates!

Anyhow, have a great weekend!

0 comments: