Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekend

This is the last weekend before we leave for our week away in Pennsylvania, and since next week is a short week being Labor Day and all, I am trying to get through the cleaning and stuff... Now the only thing is maintaining it through the week! I just don't want to come home from our trip away and need to walk into a mess, so we are working on it! Wyatt helped me with cleaning up the bathroom and we will work on the kitchen next but in the meantime we are taking a break to go outside and play! I am excited because Wyatt made it from the time he woke up at about 7am, until about now 9:30am w/o having any accidents... He has been in his Diego undies all morning. Yay~ I am going to re-read "Diaper Free before 3" while we are away to refresh my memory on all the ins and outs of potty training. He still says "Mommy I don't wanna ride the potty train" but he is actually! He does really well. I am so proud! He turns three a week from Monday... I can't believe it! So, we need to get him potty trained now...
Anyhow, hope you have a wonderful weekend and a nice Labor Day!

0 comments: