Friday, November 14, 2008

Becky Moves, Y yesterday

Becky got outta here just on time last night, and I am thankful because she was able to rest in my chaotic household (there was at one point 6 kids in the kids room). I am sad to see her go, but it is refreshing to see that she is able to do what she had on her mind, and what she thinks will make her really happy. I have to admit it would be nice to be in 80 degree weather today! Anyhow, she is going to stop a couple places along the way and has something that is riding w/ her and flying back... Anyhow, her apartment is all set. Interested to see who will move in next. Today we have to carry on and go shopping. I am actually really happy because we don't have anything on the calander for this weekend. It was a couple of our friends' birthdays, and we were invited to a couple of different things, but I dunno... It is sometimes hard for us to find a last minute babysitter.

Yesterday I went to the Y with K, E, and N... Had such an amazing time catching up with Kate and seeing our kids play together. I didn't worry too much about the working out, because I knew today I would be sore. I was right! I am a bit sore, but it gave me enough motivation to hear K say how much it helps her daily life to get in a routine of exercise. So, I have decided that since too late of exercise makes it hard for me to sleep, that I would start pulling out the Gazelle in the morning times while the kids watch cartoons, and make myself do it, hopefully on a daily basis. Cuz, even though yesterday was my first time at it, it really did help me! J has been challenging me on this for quite a while too!

Adalai and I both woke up with snuufffy noses this morning, I hope her fever goes down. Anyhow, I am going to switch things up from my normal Friday routine. It is usually really stressful, I typically end up at 2 grocery stores, a walmart or Target, and then out to lunch and a few other places, and all with the kids usually... Today, we are just doing the post office, library, and then Target. Grocery shopping is going to be left for tomorrow... and I am hoping that Ben will want to help out! heehheee ;)

Anyhow, have a good weekend!

0 comments: