Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JoAnn time!

I had a wonderful meeting with JoAnn today. She is my mentor in more ways then one... Anyhow, we get together monthly and just chat, and it is so wonderful! I feel bad sometimes when leaving that I have just blabbed her ear off! She always has awesome suggestions, some of which make the perfect sence, and it just didn't occur to me, before it occured to her! Anyhow, she has given me assignments as far as my Bible reading goes Isaiah, Michah, Proverbs, and also to purchase a John Piper book that is on the list. I just So love my time with her. I always tell her just about everything that is going on spiritually, business-wise, and whatever else... parenting especially!

2 comments:

M,K,E,N said...

She totally rocks. Yup. And don't worry, I blab her ear off too. :) What an awesome woman of God!

Gedde Adventures said...

Oh my gosh and she is so gracious and so awesome... I am totally blessed that I copied you ;) I saw her do a pretty good job w/ ya, so I stole her! ;) Luv ya