Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Glasses

I really wish I could download photo's from my phone because you would have a good laugh. My sister, Gram, kids, and I went to Stein Optical today... Grams is getting me a new pair of specs for Christmas (so gracious... I am so blessed!) so we went in, and I asked for my sis' expertise for the style factor. Anyhoo, they had a kids section of glasses, and we tried some on my chickens. They were TOO cute.

We got a bit done today, but had fun playing outside and spending time with Gram this morning. We rented Wall-E, which we didn't finish. I cleaned in the kitchen, and am thankful I did, because it looks good now. (Which I will mess up tomorrow morning right away because I want to make Whole Wheat Waffles). Tomorrow I am heading to lunch with a friend, and then to pick up my new glasses... photos to come! ;) I am really happy about this gift, because it was something that I really needed and can't afford myself, so thanks so much Grams! Love ya!

Hugs

0 comments: