Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a really fun Thanksgiving. Spent time with my family and then went to Ben's Mom's and played Emily's Wii. I am still sore two days later, but I am pretty sure that it qualified as a work out for the day, because I was sweatin! I think the thing that got me working the hardest was the boxing. Yikes! Adi got sleepy on the way to Mom's for Thanksgiving. I was thankful for this little snooze :)
We have officially taken the pacifier away from Adalai. She has gone to bed w/o it three times now. I am so excited because her teeth are getting out of whack from it. It ended up not being too bad with making her cry it out, and I think that it really helps that her brother is so sweet. "Don't cry Adi, you can't have your Chi-chi anymore." He is precious!
We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, and here is a pic of Wyatt showing Buzz to Buzz.... Hilarious!
Oh and since nixing the pacifier, Adi has now taken to thr
owing EVERYTHING that is in her crib... Out of her crib. I found her sleeping soundly yesterday, with not a blankey or pillow in sight! :)

0 comments: