Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy

We have had a few hard days with the kids being sick, but they are getting more well each day! It is so much fun lately to stay at home with them. Today we had Kira come over and got to meet the two little ones that she watches now. They are so cute! Then we got recruited to watch Hannah. Had a blast watching her get pudding ALL over everything! Her eyelashes were like stuck together. Quite a picture eh? :) I would have had a photo of that one for sure if our camera hadn't busted yesterday. (Pretty sure the culprits name starts with an "A" in that one!) Anyhow, today I met with the YmCa about possible membership. I would LOVE to go. We have to discuss the possibilities though!
The kids are going to bed at about 8pm tonight because we have had a long day w/ no napping! :) It is great though because I get to rest and have downtime before bed. I haven't really been able to keep up on my reading/scriptures as much as I should and want to be able to say that I at least finished one book with my next visit w/ J. We'll see though!



0 comments: