Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick

We have had a hard day. Well hard day and a half I can say. I am really tired... ugh...

Yesterday we hung out with my Mom and sister. We went to Watertown because they had this model train set up, which I know Wyatt would like. I was super excited because I never really get to see my Mom, and actually spend an afternoon with her. She drove us over to get our photos taken (well I guess you can't say that, when you are taking the photos) at the Waukesha Floral and Greenhouse. It was so much fun (pics to follow when I get a chance to load 'em). Mom got me my first pointsettia. We got to Watertown to see the trains, and probably 10 minutes upon our arrival, my daughter throws up (twice) on my poor sister! It freaked us all out (except my Mom who was totally cool as a cucumber) so I ran off to try and clean her up... and we got that situation over with. She was fine and wanted the trains... hmmm It was really stressful (and a stressful 50-ish minutes back to my Mom's house!) Then we got home and were relaxing, and then bedtime came, and the belly-achin started with Wyatt. His was of a different sort (read:constipation) and was doubled over in pain for about 2 hours. My wonderful husband set off in the night with our three year old to the E.R. ugh. They got home about 1am, and everyone is exhausted...
I gotta go for now...
Oh dear.

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Oh jeeze! Hope they are all feeling better! Hey FYI On the plant, poinsettias are deadly to animals if they eat any of it so be careful with it and the dog i am not sure about little kids i am sure its fine with them, the vet kept asking me if i had one when smitty got sick because they are deadly. Just thought i would let you know! Miss ya see you soon.