Friday, December 12, 2008

Lastnight... babysitting

Of course we have Maximus saying Hello! :)




There are some random pictures here... Hannah was going through the cabinets and then next thing I knew, there were garbage bags involved... and then Brandi (the seven year old!) thought it would be awesome to help pull them all out of the box and off the roll! I quit that really quick!










I have babysat for the neighbors the last couple nights because their parents have to work. Still praying that we don't get the pukies from them because they are the family that has had 3 sickies in it! Anyhow, I got some funny pictures of the kids playing. Nothing too much else is going on with life at the moment, just spending time at home with the kids lately, too cold to venture out! We have played in the snow for a little bit at a time, and it is a fun way to get them some exercise. The kids have been doing much better with napping and sleeping through the night (until about 7am actually) with out fighting it too much! :) Wyatt has been in big boy undies all week, so I am so proud of him. We are venturing out today with our mini potty chair (in a humungous diaper bag~) so we can keep it up! I am such a proud Momma.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at Wyatt. He looks like he is trying to say....mom im too cool for you to take my pic.